It’s difficult to make decisions without reliable financial information. Businesses today need a strong network of support, and for many businesses, it’s more efficient to outsource their accounting function than to staff it internally. As a business owner you may have more important things to do and too many demands on your time to keep your own books or to closely manage the process. While you focus on turning your vision for your business into reality, we’ll manage the day to day accounting function.
Our accounting and bookkeeping services provide thorough reporting and analysis that is critical to evaluate your financial health and realize your business goals. Whether you are a new business in need of accounting set-up or already run an established business, Lopata, Flegel & Company LLP offers great solutions.
Our transactional solutions include:
- Bookkeeping and preparation of financial statements
- Accounts Payable Management (vendor bills and payments)
- Accounts Receivable Management (customer invoices and recording of payments)
- Bank Reconciliations (Checking and Credit Cards)
- Recording and reconciling payroll transactions
- Preparation of payroll tax returns
- Preparation of sales/use tax, property tax and other local tax compliance returns
- Accounting software
- Assistance with selection
- Training and ongoing support
- Software supported includes
- Quickbooks – Online and Desktop
- Sage 50 (formerly Peachtree)