WE ARE HIRING and are currently seeking individuals to fill the following positions:
If you are interested in applying for any of these positions, please send your resume and cover letter to HR@lfco-cpa.com
At Lopata, Flegel & Company LLP, we are constantly seeking and hiring new talent. Our success as a firm is dependent on the success of our members. We look for new staff who bring fresh perspective, new expertise, and a passion for working with and helping our clients. We employ smart, friendly, and motivated individuals who want to participate in their clients’ success and in the community in which we live.
In addition to CPAs and CPA-eligible candidates we also hire paraprofessionals who do not have accounting degrees. Paraprofessionals whose experience and qualifications meet the standards to serve our clients with excellence also contribute greatly to our culture and success.
When evaluating a college graduate for prospective hire, we look for students whose education qualifies them to take, and enables them to pass, the CPA exam. We consider grade-point average, college course concentration, personal achievements, work experience and personal interests.
Lopata, Flegel & Company LLP merges the best aspects of working for small and large firms.
- Professionals work on a variety of clients in a variety of industries while maintaining the opportunity to specialize.
- Starting on their first day, professionals interact with our management team and those of our clients’.
- Our team approach allows staff members to be mentored and guided for advancement.
- We offer highly competitive salaries, and a comprehensive benefits package.
Benefits to working at Lopata, Flegel & Company:
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Cafeteria Plan
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Allowance
- 8 Paid Holidays
- Flexible work schedules and programs
- 401(k) Plan with Firm Match
- Group Life Insurance
- Voluntary Long-term Disability
- Short-term Disability
- Discretionary Performance Bonuses
- Client Referral Commissions
- Employee Referral Bonuses
- Continuing Professional Education – internal and external
- Paid Time Off for the CPA Exam
- Reimbursement for CPA Exam Fees
- Coaching and Mentoring Culture
- Professional Affiliations and Licenses
- Business Casual Environment
- Busy Season Meals
- Firm Sponsored Social Events
- Bagel Fridays
- Jeans/Shorts Summer Fridays
- Busy Season Morale Boosters
- Free On-site Parking
- Community Involvement Days
We are always looking for experienced, qualified individuals with public accounting experience. If you believe you have the experience and personality to join our team, please submit your resume and cover letter to HR@lfco-cpa.com.